The Bihar government has come up with the Bihar skilled youth program. The main purpose of this program is to provide better skill training to the youth of the state. So that they can get better employment in the future according to their skills. By applying this program, the youth of Bihar state can take advantage of this.
Benefits Of Bihar Kushal Yuva Yojana
Three components are included in this program, which include: Life Skills, Communication Skills (English and Hindi) and Basic Computer Literacy. The curriculum covering the three components will be 240 hours. In this program, youth will be trained through e-learning mode. Through this program, the unemployed youth of the state will be helped to get better employment by making them self-sufficient. Under this program, information about communication skills, basic computer knowledge and soft skills will be provided. With this, the program has been included in the English Speaking Course, Non-Verbal Communication, Grammar. By applying in this program, you can take advantage of it.
Eligibility For Bihar Kushal Yuva Yojana
To apply for this scheme, the following eligibility is necessary.
- Applicants should be native of Bihar State.
- Young people aged 15 to 25 years who have passed the 10th or 12th grade, have gone out of formal education and are eligible to apply for this program in search of jobs.
- The person who will be allocated self help allowance will have to undergo training in language, communication skills and computer.
- Applicants from 15 to 20 years who have not been able to continue their studies after 10th standard for any reason, will have to go through skilled youth program training.
- Applicants of the age group of 20-25 years who are unemployed can also apply for skilled youth program.
Documents of Bihar Kushal Yuva Yojna
- Applicant should have Aadhar Card.
- Applicant should have a Voter ID card.
- Applicant must have a mark sheet of Class X
- The applicant’s residence certificate is required.
Apply Online In Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
If you also want to get better employment for yourself and want to get better skill training through this program then you will have to apply online for this by going to the official website of this program. To apply please follow the following instructions.
- Click on to go to official website .
- Click on the new applicant registration on the home page.
- Fill the open enrollment form in the screen and follow the next step.
- After completing the registration process, you will receive the login id and password.
- Go to the login column on the home page in the screen and login through the ID and password.
- Now click on the link for the skilled youth program in the screen.
- Carefully fill out the program form appearing on the screen and submit it. Your online application will complete the application process.
Note- Applicants of Chief Minister Self Help Allowance Scheme and Skilled Youth Program should ensure the verification of certificates by accessing district registrations and consultation centers with necessary certificates on any working day within 30 days of submission of online application.