In this Prime Minister’s Youth Yojana of the Central Government, eligible youth will be given better training so that they can provide better employment in the future so that no young person will have to pay any kind of fee under this scheme.
Under this scheme, some awards will also be given to encourage the youth. In this scheme, those who take advantage of this scheme are graduates / postgraduate courses / PhD programs / degrees in diploma, students of the school, students of industrial training institutions, rural and urban areas, women And all citizens can take
Pradhan Mantri Yuwa Yojana
- In this scheme, the central and the state government will together choose institutions.
- Not only this, under the scheme, all eligible students will be given curriculum content.
- Under this scheme introduced by the government, young people will be given better training so that they can easily get employment
- Apart from this, if a young person wants to open his business, he will also be helped in this.
Characteristics – Prime Minister’s Youth Plan
- Under this government scheme, 2200 institutes of higher education (colleges, universities and major institutions), 300 schools, 500 ITIs and 50 Entrepreneurship Development centers have been included in the online courses.
- Apart from this, through this government scheme, you can get study material at home by the respective school and college.
Official website – click here