This scheme has been released for poor unemployed youth of the state. As you all know There are many poor unemployed youths in our country who want to start their own business. But due to the financial condition of the house, it can not start. In order to provide financial assistance to such youth, this Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister has been released to the Village Industries Employment Government Scheme. The goal of this scheme is to increase the youth of the state towards employment and develop the country.
Benefits received through UP Chief Minister’s Gramodyog Yojana Yojna
- The beneficiaries selected in this scheme will be provided financial assistance in the form of loans by the government.
- For the youth to start their own business, a loan of up to Rs 25 lakh will be given through private and cooperative banks.
- This amount will be deposited directly into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The beneficiary will have to dedicate 5% of the cost to the project itself.
- Under this scheme, full interest subsidy will be provided to the beneficiaries of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities, Disabled, Women and Ex-servicemen such as the reserved category under the scheme.
Eligibility For Applying The UP Chief Minister Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana
To apply for this scheme, the following eligibility requirements are required.
- The applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Only unemployed youth can apply for this scheme.
- Only 18 to 40 years of age will benefit from this scheme.
- For applying for a loan above Rs.15 lakh, the applicant must have a 10th certificate.
- Up to 50 percent of the beneficiaries will include youth belonging to Scheduled Caste/tribe/Backward Castes (SC / ST / OBC).
- The unemployed youth who have received technical training from ITI and Polytechnic (Pol.Tech) institutions will be given priority.
Urgent documents needed to apply in UP CMD job yojana
- Identity proof – The applicant can give one of his PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving license, Voter ID card, etc. in it.
- Address proof – In this, the applicant can submit one of his valid passports, utility bills, property tax bills, etc.
- If the applicant has any work experience, then this proven document is also necessary.
Apply For UP Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana
If you are also the unemployed youth of the state of Uttar Pradesh and are planning to start your own business, then you can get a loan through this scheme. And you can fulfill your dream of starting your own business. For this, you have to do online registration by going to the official website of this scheme. Follow the instructions below for the scheme application.
- Click here visit the official website.
- Click here for an online application appearing on the home page.
- You must register on this portal before filling the application form.
- The applicant should complete the registration process on the new page appearing on the screen. In this, you have to enter your Aadhaar Number, Name and Mobile Number, etc. After this, click the register button at the last for further processing.
- After the registration process is completed, you will receive the username and password via SMS. You must use this to log in to this portal.
- After the login, you can fill the online application form for the Chief Minister’s Grameenvede Employment Scheme.
- By filling the application form carefully and simultaneously scanning the required document and uploading it. After that, your application process will be completed. Track Application Status
If you want to know the status of the application you have made in the future, then you have to go to the option to see the application status given on the home page of this portal. And through the application ID, you can see the status of your application.