In times like these where a lot of people have lost their jobs, the government has taken the responsibility to offer jobs. This is so that the workforce is duly put to use and so that households don’t have to face financial difficulties.
The government of Rajasthan runs the state specific scheme known as the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta for those citizens who are facing economically trying times and they need financial assistance to make ends meet.
Eligibility for the Berojgari Bhatta
- The applicant must be a citizen of Rajasthan and should procure proof regarding the same whenever needed.
- The applicant is required to at least have 12th pass certification or a degree in front of it.
- The applicant should not be a pre-existing worker of the government, i.e the applicant should be completely unemployed.
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than ₹3 lakhs
- In order to take advantage of the scheme, the person should be between 25-35 years of age.
Process of application
- Visit the website: http://www.employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta home page will load on clicking the link.
- Here, the applicant will see the “Apply for Unemployment Allowance” button at the bottom of the screen.
- On clicking this, the site redirects you to the website of SSO Rajasthan.
- Here the applicant either has to enter pre-existing SSO Rajasthan ID or create one if the applicant does not have it yet.
- The applicant has to enter SSO ID and the password and login post which that Unemployment allowance application form will open up.
- Income certificate will be demanded from the applicant and if the applicant does not have it, then she/he can make on from the SSO Rajasthan portal.