These are trying times and the governments are doing their best in offering people with basic quantities of food grains at really subsidized prices. In order to implement the distribution of these food grains, the government has turned towards an efficient system that has already been in place for decades – ration cards.
Food and Civil supplies of Uttarakhand has released a district wise list of Ration cards 2020. It has released this list online at fcs.uk.gov.in.
All citizens of Uttarakhand who have already applied for ration card can now check their name online in the Uttarakhand Ration card list of 2020 or they can check for their names by downloading the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries.
How to check for your name on the Uttarakhand NFSA ration card list 2020?
- Visit the official website of Department of Food, Civil Supplies and consumer affairs at https://fcs.uk.gov.in/
- The applicant would then have to click on the ration card details link which would be on the left side of the page. On clicking it, the new window will appear where the applicant has to enter the Captcha code and click on the verify button
- Upon verification through captcha, the Uttarakhand RCMS show report page will appear online
- Here, the applicant can select the name of the district, DFSO, scheme and date, and report name and click on the “View Report” button to open the page for UK NFSA DFSO wise Ration card count page
- Click on the TFSO section to open the FPS wise RC count page
- Open the Uttarakhand Ration card list – where the candidate will be able to check ration card number, status, area type, family head, and other such details