The main purpose of starting this scheme is to help financially those families whose head of the family has died. The head of the house is a member on whom the responsibility of raising their entire family is the responsibility. In such a case, if the head dies, his family becomes helpless. His family has to face a lot of mental and financial troubles. In view of these problems, the scheme has been implemented by the Uttar Pradesh government. Under the scheme, after the death of the head of the house, financial assistance will be given by the government as financial assistance to his family. This amount can be used to overcome a poor family’s financial difficulties in their lives. And can live his life without any problems.
Benefits Of UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
After the death of the head of the poor family under this scheme, Rs. 30,000 will be given to his family. This amount will be given by the government as compensation to the poor class families. However, earlier this amount was Rs 20,000. But in the year 2013, the government gave this money a big boost. The amount of this plan will be deposited directly into the applicant’s bank account. The amount of this plan will be given to the applicant within 45 days. By applying this scheme, you can get the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility of UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, National Family Benefit Scheme
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to admit the following requirements.
- The applicant should be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should be of the below poverty line category.
- The annual income of the applicant living in urban areas should not exceed Rs. 56,000.
- Only people aged 18 years to 60 years can apply for this scheme.
- And the annual income of the applicant living in rural areas
should not exceed Rs. 46,000.
Documents Required For UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
In order to apply for this scheme, you must have the following documents.
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photo
- Applicant’s base card
- Family income certificate
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Death certificate of the family head
- Applicant’s bank account details
- Copy of applicant’s family register
Online Application Process of UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme and are planning to apply online in this scheme, then you have to go to the official website of this scheme and fill out the online application form of this scheme. For which you have to follow these given steps.
- Visit the official website of this scheme.
- After reaching the website, click on the new registration link (click here to apply for a new application).
- The application form will open in front of you, all the details asked in this form are carefully filled.
- Now scan the necessary documents and upload them.
- Complete the application form and submit the documents and submit the form.
- After completing the application process, print the registration slip received after you have secured it.
Check Status of Application of UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
You can also visit the official website of this scheme and check the status of the application made by you online.
- For this, you will need to click on the homepage of the official website of this scheme and check the status of the application (click here to know the status of the application) option.
- You have to choose your district on the newly opened page on the screen. Then you must select your account number or registration number.
- After this, you will have to fill in your account number or registration number and click the Search button.
- After which the full page of your application will be displayed on the new page opened on the screen. And you will be able to check the status of your application.