Digitization is the need of the hour and the Rajasthan government seems to be catching on with it at breakneck speed. In order to bring about digitization in the Desert State, the Government of Rajasthan has started the Rajasthan SSO – The Rajasthan Single Sign-On, so that the residents of Rajasthan can now enjoy the benefits of various state government schemes at one place.
What is the SSOID Rajasthan?
With rampant digitization, there has seeped in a need to remember usernames and passwords, which, at the time of an emergency, seem to conveniently vanish from your memory. Several important governmental processes have now gotten online and can be used with the help of RajSSOID and RajSSOID password which falls under the Digital India Program.
Through this single Sign-in portal, people can now apply for universities, colleges, and several other online governmental procedures with a single sign-in, without having the need to remember a long list of usernames and passwords.
The Rajasthan SSOID has multifarious uses, as mentioned below.
Benefits of the Rajasthan SSO
Why should you, if a resident of Rajasthan, get onto this portal? Here’s why:
- Remembering various passwords can often get cumbersome. With the introduction of the Rajasthan SSO, residents of the state can now take advantage of various schemes all under one roof – under one username and password.
- The main aim of this scheme is to make digitization this incredibly user-friendly portal.
- With this scheme, the residents of Rajasthan will be able to benefit from various governmental schemes using the same user ID and password
- Not only will this save residents time and efforts but it also makes it very easy to apply to various government based jobs in the state.
To benefit from the Rajasthan Government’s SSO Rajasthan, you would need the following:
- Bhamashah ID
- Aadhar ID
- Facebook ID
- Google ID
All of the above need to be functional.
What can be done through an SSOID?
With an SSOID, several online services can be accessed, without having to physically visit centres or offering physical documentation. Several governmental schemes have been now registered online and an SSOID can be used with the same user ID and password. SSOID holder can also apply to newly launched schemes online.
SSOID holders can also apply to colleges, universities, and private institutions using the Rajasthan SSOID.
Using the SSOID, people of Rajasthan can also create their Jan Aadhaar card and can also download it online. SSOIDs, in the long run can also prove beneficial in helping people find jobs and find means of earning a livelihood for themselves as well.
How to register for the SSOID?
In order to avail of the benefits one receives from having an SSOID in Rajasthan, one has to register for it. The registration process for the SSOID in Rajasthan is fairly lucid and stands to be as follows:
- The SSOID facility is offered only to the people of Rajasthan and hence the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- In order to proceed with the registration for SSOID, the applicant has to visit the official website of SSO Rajasthan.
- Once the page loads, the applicant would be able to see two options: Registration and Login.
- If the applicant is a new user, then she/he would have to click on “RajSSO registration”.
- The applicant would then have to choose one option among “Citizen”, “Industry”, and “Government Employee” in the E-Mitra SSO registration.
- E-Mitra SSO ID registration login could happen through one of the given Login Credentials: “Bhamashah”, “Aadhaar”, “Facebook”, “Google”, and “Twitter.”
- The applicant would also have to fill in the details and enter the mobile number which is linked to the applicant’s bank account.
- The applicant would finally have to upload documents and the RajSSO ID would be generated on the Rajasthan SSO registration portal.
How to change SSOID password?
Does it happen to you where you set a password and cannot remember it at all? Have you saved it somewhere but forgotten it? Well, Rajasthan SSO has your back in that case. If you happen to forget your SSO password, here is how you can change it.
- Go to the official website of SSO eMitra.
- Click on the option that reads “Forgot password”.
- Enter your registered mobile number or Email ID through the Aadhaar virtual ID.
India is getting on to the digital bandwagon and if you are a resident of Rajasthan, the Rajasthan SSO will really sort out your governmental benefits in the long run. Get on the Website https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register and go as per the guidelines provided.
Digitization never got easier.