The Food and Civil Supplies department of Telangana is intending to widen its reach by streamlining the ration card process. In these trying times, it is important to make sure that more and more facilities are offered to the people in as inexpensive a method as possible. Those who have recently applied for fresh ration cards can now check their name in the eligible list of NFSA/BPL/APL beneficiaries.
Ration card is an essential document for Indian citizens. It offers them access to several governmental subsidies and allows people from poorer sects of the economy to get access to these schemes and benefits with the least resistance.
How to apply for the ration card application online?
Here is the procedure to download the Telangana ration card application form:
- In order to make a fresh application for the Ration card in Telangana, candidates have to first visit the official Meeseva website https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/home.htm
- Click on the “Application form” link which is present on the left side of the page as shown in the picture below:
- As the page loads, the applicant has to click on the “Civil supplies” link to open the Telangana Civil supplies department application form page as shown below:
- Among these forms, the applicant has to click on the “Application for New Food Security card” link to open the New Telangana Food security card online application form:
- Once the form has been downloaded, the applicant has to take a printout of the TS New ration card application form
- The applicant will have to fill in all the following necessary information in the application form like name, age, gender, father name, address details, mobile number, qualification details, district, region, number of family members, the total income of the family, etc.
- The applicant has to then attach all documents, submit the application form with the fee that has been prescribed. The applicant has to also ensure to collect the acknowledgement slip from the MeeSeva Kendra.
What is the list of documents needed for the Telangana Food Security card?
- Application form
- Aadhaar proof document
- Address proof document
Summing it up
Ration card is an essential document and making the application online makes the whole thing easier for all. While checking documents online offers great respite, especially during a pandemic where maintaining social distance is essential, the online application process saves people a lot of time.
Through the implementation of this scheme, the Telangana government brings ration card facility to everyone and makes the whole thing all the more accessible for all.
People have, for the longest time, looked at ration card application as a strenuous process with neverending visits to the kendra and whatnots. Now, with it being digital, people can apply for the scheme with just a few clicks from the comforts of their houses. Convenience not only saves people money but time too, and when governments pay attention to people’s plights, the results are usually wonderful.